SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF TI (III), V (III),VO (IV), MOO (V),FE (II) AND FE (III) COMPLEXES OF BENZIL- 2,4-DINITROPHENYL HYDRAZONE P-BROMO ANILINE
The complexes of Benzil-2, 4-dinitrophenyl hydrazone-p- bromo aniline with Ti(III),V(III), VO(IV),MoO (V), Fe(II), Fe(III) have synthesized and characterized by elemental analysis, magnetic measurement data, molar conductance, TGA,UV-visible and IR spectra data. The complexes of Ti (III), V (III), Fe (II) and Fe (III) have octahedral geometry while VO (IV) and MoO(V) have distorted octahedral geometry due to the presence of M=O moiety.
2. Patil M S and Shah S R, Proc Indian acad Sci. 89 (1980).
3. Rama Rao N, venkateshwar Rao P, Tyaga raju VJ and ganokar M C, Indian J chem. 24A (1985).
4. Mann f G and saunders B C, Practical Org. chemistry (longmann, London) 1961.
5. M S Islam, M. Q. Islam and T Hossain Pak. J. Sci. Ind. Res. 1990, 33,205.
6. Kamlendu Dey, Bijali Prakash Bhaumik and Guikat Sarkar Ind. J. Chem. Vol. 43A, April 2004, PP.773-77.
7. C.L sharma and S.S Narvi ind. J. of Chem. Vol. 24 A, Sept. 1985.PP 797-799.
8. H.H Cady and R.E connick, J.Am chem. Soc. 1958, 80264 C.
9. Kamlendu Dey and Kartik Chakarborty Ind. J. of Chem. Vol. 38 a, April 1999 PP.381-84..
10. Rana A.K and Shah J.R. J. Indian chem. Soc. 58 (1981).
Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License.