Main Article Content
history teaching, training of economists, universities, students
The purpose of the article: The article is aimed at studying of key issues of the set of methods and methodology of teaching history to students of the direction "Economics"; identifying of key aspects of the history course, competent understanding whereof is important for development of professional competencies of future economists, is of special attention.Materials and methods: The leading approach to the study of this problem is the analysis of key problem issues of the history course, a competent understanding of which is important for the formation of professional competencies of economists.Results of the research: The article shows that in the history of economics there are a lot of controversial, controversial issues on which quite superficial, subjective judgments and conclusions can occur in the journalistic, and sometimes academic literature. A number of similar questions are considered, the features of their study with students are revealed. The work identifies key aspects of the course of history, a competent understanding of which is important for the formation of professional competencies of future economists. The recommendations of the methodological and methodological plan for their study are proposed to increase the effectiveness of training future economists.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of peculiar features of teaching history to economist students in Russian universities is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Cherdymova, E.I., Vorobyeva, K.I., Romashkova, O.V., Mashkin N.A., Grigoriev S.M., Romanchenko L.N., Karpenko, M.A., and Bayanova, A.R. (2018). Photo exhibition influence on student environmental consciousness formation. Ekoloji, 106: 1271-1278, Article No: e106090.
3. Davydova, N.N., Dorozhkin, E.M., and Fedorov, V.A. (2018). Educational research networks principles of organization. International Journal of Engineering, and Technology, 7(13): 24-29. https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i2.13.11573
4. Khusainova, S.V., Matveyeva, L.V., Ermilova, L.P., Yakushevskaya K.N., Kolomiychenko, L.V., and Mashkin, N.A. (2018). Adaptive model of psychological and pedagogical accompany of student professional training. Espacios, 39(05): 22.
5. Kolegova, E.D., Akimova, O.B., Dorozhkin, E.M., Malygin, A.A., and Chekaleva, N.V. (2018). Revisiting Development of Evaluation Tools Fund During Realization of Competence-Oriented Educational Programs. Astra Salvensis, Supplement 2/2018: Proceedings of the ― IV International Forum on Teacher Education, pp. 286-311.
6. Kralik, R., Roubalova, M., Lenovsky, L., Tuska, T., and Kralj-Vuksic, S. (2018). Taanit bechorim (Fast of the first-born) in rabbinic judaism. XLinguae, 11(2): 17-23. https://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2018.11.02.02
7. Lee, Y., Capraro, R. M., & Capraro, M. M. (2018). Mathematics Teachers’ Subject Matter Knowledge and Pedagogical Content Knowledge in Problem Posing. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 75-90. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2698
8. Lebedeva, O., Bykova, S., Masalimova, A.R., Sokolova, N.L., and Kryukova, N.I. (2018). Peculiarities of developing high school students’ lexical skills by means of the programmed learning technology. XLinguae, 11(1): 186-202. https://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2018.11.01.16
9. Leskova, I.A. (2018). Subject-centred content of higher education as a factor in the effectiveness of professional training of a specialist. The Education and science journal, 20(7): 9-31. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-7-9-31
10. Martín, J.G., Pavlikova, M., and Tavilla, I. (2018). Johannes the seducer’s diary or the seduced Kierkegaard’s diary. XLinguae, 11(2): 320-328. https://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2018.11.02.25
11. Masalimova, A.R., Sangadzhiev, B.V., Shagieva, R.V., Gurbanov, R.A., and Zhdanov, S.P. (2018). Philosophical and socio-psychological meaning of the concept of psycho violence in learning environment. XLinguae, 11(1): 126-135. https://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2018.11.01.12
12. Moskalenko, M.R., Dorozhkin, E.M., Ozhiganova, M.V., Malygin, A.A., and Chekaleva, N.V. (2018). Individual Educational Paths in Training of Masters in Pedagogical Universities. Astra Salvensis, Supplement 2/2018: Proceedings of the ― IV International Forum on Teacher Education, рр. 123-137.
13. Rogaleva, I.Yu., Fatyanov, А.А., Shcherbakov, V.A., and Rogaleva, G.A. (2018). Special liability of biathletes. Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury, 8:77-79.
14. Ronzhina, N.V., and Efanov, A.V. (2018). The scientific school of the academician G. M. Romantsev: the history and prospects of development. The Education and science journal, 20(3): 33-52. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-3-33-52
15. Roubalová, M., Žalec, B., and Králik, R. (2018). Meaning, necessity, and value of obedience according to the sidra "Lech-lech" in rabbinical tradition. XLinguae, 11(2): 51-59. https://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2018.11.02.05
16. Rybakina, N.A. (2018). Еducational competence: the essence and pedagogical model of formation in the context of lifelong education. The Education and science journal, 20(5): 32-55. https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-5-32-55
17. Huisman, J., Meek, L., & Wood, F. (2007). Institutional diversity in higher education: A cross‐national and longitudinal analysis. Higher Education Quarterly, 61(4), 563-577. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-2273.2007.00372.x
18. Hodgson, G. M. (2019). The great crash of 2008 and the reform of economics. In The Handbook of Globalisation, Third Edition. Edward Elgar Publishing. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788118606.00041
19. Zaostrovtsev, A. (2005). The principal conflict in contemporary Russian economic thought: Traditional approaches against economics. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.814564
20. Ofer, G., & Polterovich, V. (2000). Modern Economics Education in TEs: Technology Transfer to Russia. Comparative Economic Studies, 42(2), 5-5. https://doi.org/10.1057/ces.2000.6