Main Article Content
Work-life balance, Information technology, Work-family life, Balance, Personal and professional life.
2. Bird, J. (2006). Work-life balance: doing it right and avoiding the pitfalls. Employment Relations Today, 33(3), 21-30.
3. Under Pressure: Implications of Work-Life Balance and Job Stress. Human Solution Report, 2006-07. p4-25.
4. Manisha, P. (2013). A comparative study of work life balance in various industrial sectors in Pune region. International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services and Management Research, 2(3), 198-206.
5. Visser, F., & Williams, L. (2006). Work-life balance: Rhetoric versus reality? An Independent Report Commissioned by UNISON, London, UK: The Work Foundation Alliance Limited. p1-60.
6. Rangreji, D.D. (2010). A study on emotional intelligence and work life balance of employees in the information technology industry In Bangalore, India. Masters Thesis, Christ University. p1-151.
7. Viswanathan, K., & Jeyakumaran. (2013). Instrument development for studying work life balance programs in information technology fi rms. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), 11(4), 47-53.
8. Lockwood, N.R. (2003). Work/life balance challenges and solutions. Research Quarterly, 2, 1-12.
9. Department of Labor, New Zealand. (2003). International Literature Review on the Business Case for Work-Life Balance. Available from: http://www.dol.govt.nz/PDFs/WLB%20Literature%20Review.pdf. Accessed 15. 11. 2014.
10. Byrne, U. (2005). Work-life balance, Why are we talking about it at all? Business Information Review, 22(1), 53-59.