Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
SOCIAL INTERACTION OF LARGE BUSINESSES AS A SECURITY CONDITION OF ITS OPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE NORTHERN REGION
Corresponding Author(s) : Simonov S. G.
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose: The aim of the research is to identify social interaction of large businesses as a security condition of its operation and development in the northern region.
Methodology: This is descriptive-analytic research whose data are obtained through library studies and analytical resources. Data analysis is based on content analysis and analytical comparison.
Result: Results showed that to improve the safety of large businesses in the Northern region continuous socially-oriented activities aimed at improving the quality of life of the population of the region of presence with the support of various social initiatives in the region of presence are required.
Applications: This research can be used for businessmen and developers.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of social interaction of large businesses is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Ameen, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., & Hafez, M. A. A. (2018). The Impact of Management Accounting and How It Can Be Implemented into the Organizational Culture. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 02. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/91582
- Button A. Social Responsibility and Risk Management; Updated September 26, 2017 [Electronic resource]. https://bizfluent.com/info-8203341-social-responsibility-risk-management.html (Access date 15.12.18)
- Downie, C. Ad hoc coalitions in the U.S. energy sector: Case studies in the gas, oil, and coal industries. Business and Politics.2018. 20(4), p. 643-668. https://doi.org/10.1017/bap.2018.18
- Figueiredo, John M., and Tiller, Emerson H. 2001. “The Structure and Conduct of Corporate Lobbying: How Firms Lobby the Federal Communications Commission.” Journal of Economics & Management Strategy 10 (1): 91–122. https://doi.org/10.1162/105864001300122566
- George, R.A., Siti-Nabiha, A.K., Jalaludin, D. Sustainability institutionalisation: A mechanistic approach to control change. Journal of Cleaner Production 205. 2018, p. 36-48. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.09.095
- Golonenko V.F., Bespal'ko A.A., Vlaskov A.S. Economic security of enterprises. Approaches and principles. – 2017. - М.: Os’-89. – 266 p.
- Hansen, Wendy L., Mitchell, Neil J., and Drope, Jeffrey M. 2005. “The Logic of Private and Collective Action.” American Journal of Political Science 49(1): 150–67. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.0092-5853.2005.00116.x
- Hemphill, T.A., White, G.O. Multinational Enterprises, Employee Safety and the Socially Responsible Supply Chain: The Case of Bangladesh and the Apparel Industry. Business and Society Review. 2018. 123(3), с. 489-528. https://doi.org/10.1111/basr.12153
- Johnstone, J.E., Spangler, M.D., Hansen, M.D. Applying risk-based process safety to the upstream oil & gas industry. Society of Petroleum Engineers - SPE Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility Conference - North America 2017. 2017. p. 347-360. https://doi.org/10.2118/184426-MS
- Koriakina E. A., Kulakova N. S. Management of sustainable development of oil and gas producing region. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism (E-ISSN20687729-Romania-Scopus). 2015. Volume VI, Issue 2(12), С.382-391.
- Lamb, N.H., Butler, F., Roundy, P. Family firms and corporate social responsibility: exploring “concerns”. Journal of Strategy and Management. 2017. 10(4), p. 469-487. https://doi.org/10.1108/JSMA-02-2016-0010
- Murmura, F., Bravi, L. Exploring customers’ perceptions about Quality Management Systems: an empirical study in Italy. Total Quality Management and Business Excellence. 2018. 29(11-12), p. 1466-1481. https://doi.org/10.1080/14783363.2016.1266246
- Mwaniki, P., & Ondiek, C. O. (2018). Evaluation of the Effects of SaaS on SMEs in Nairobi County, Kenya. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(3), 20. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem/2656
- Neustroev, N. D., Nikolaeva, A. D., Neustroeva, A. N., & Ivanova, A. V. (2016). Problems and Modernization Trends of Ungraded Schools of the Russian North. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 11(10), 3415-3424.
- O’Connor, A., Parcha, J.M., Tulibaski, K.L.G. (2017). The Institutionalization of Corporate Social Responsibility Communication: An Intra-Industry Comparison of MNCs’ and SMEs’ CSR Reports. Management Communication Quarterly. 2017. 31(4), p. 503-532. https://doi.org/10.1177/0893318917704512
- Onel, N., Fiedler, B.A. (2018). Green business: Not just the color of money (Book Chapter). Translating National Policy to Improve Environmental Conditions Impacting Public Health Through Community Planning. 2018. p. 171-202. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75361-4_10
- Pathak, N., Choudhury, S., Kumar, V., Kumbhani, C. (2017). Corporate social responsibility activities by Ambuja Cements Limited: Developing the local community through various initiatives. Journal of Mines, Metals and Fuels. 2017. 65(4), p. 199-204.
- Popescu, D.I. (2018). Social responsibility and business ethics vii. Circular economy and the role of corporate social marketing. Quality - Access to Success. 2018. 19(163), p. 118-121.
- Shirvani, M., Mohammadi, A., & Shirvani, F. (2015). Comparative study of cultural and social factors affecting urban and rural women's Burnout in Shahrekord Township. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 1-4.
- Simonov S.G., Lysenko I.V., Khamatkhanova M.A. (2015). Approaches to the assessment of economic security of subjects small and medium business in the Eurasian economic union //Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2015. Т. 6. № 4, p. 509-515. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n4p509
- Widad, F., Lotfi, C., Sefiani, N. (2017). A new performance measurement corporate social responsibility model for small and medium-sized industrial enterprises. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. 2017. p. 1301-1311.
- Yazdekhasti, A., Erfan, N., & Nazari, N. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Social Adaptation among Girl High School Students in Shahreza City. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 20-23.