Main Article Content
Crypto-currency, Digital economy, Legal regulation, Russian
Purpose: The development of the digital economy has become essential in the modern world. Entrepreneurs use digital technologies to carry out their activities, through which they enter into various civil-legal relations. One of the most pressing topics discussed in the legal community is the use of cryptocurrency in trading. Currently, there is no mechanism for the legislative regulation of the circulation and the use of the cryptocurrency. The main purpose of this study was to develop legal proposals and effectively regulate cryptocurrency.
Method: the development trend of cryptocurrency in the Russian Federation was analyzed, and the experiences of foreign countries (USA, Germany, France, China, and Japan) were studied.
Findings: This research analyzed the problem of the legal regulation of the cryptocurrency, which is a logical continuation of the development in digital technologies and digital economy. Finally, the authors offer a legal community with single matrix of the legal regulation of the cryptocurrency consisting of international, regional and domestic levels.
2. Kremin A.E., Gulin K.A. (2017). Managing the functioning of small business at the municipal level as a driver of regional economic development // Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast , 2017, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 94-110. https://doi.org/10.15838/esc.2017.4.52.5
3. Rybakov V.A. (2015). Pravotvorchestvo v perechodnyj period razvitia prava// Yuridicheskaya technika. 2015. № 9. p. 653-656.
4. Solovyev S.G. (2012). Ponyatie predmeta prav. reg i ego vsaimosvyaz’ s drugimi yuridicheskimi kategoriyami// Vestnik Permskogo Universiteta, 2012. № 1 (15). pp.47-48.
5. Werner Menski. (2006). Comparative Law in global context. The legal systems of Asia and Africa ( 2006). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511606687
6. Hojati, M., Rezaei, F., & Iravani, M. R. (2014). Study the Effects of Cognitive and Metacognitive Learning Strategies to Increase Student Motivation and Probation of Sama Vocational Schools Probation Students of Najaf Abad Branches in School Year 2013-2014, UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 2(2): 35-40
7. Sultanbekova, Z., Yergobek, K., Atemova, K., & Koshenova, T. (2018). Role of Works of Kazakh Writer Dulat Issabekov in Modern National. Opción, 34, 110-132.
8. Matandare, M. A. (2018). Botswana Unemployment Rate Trends by Gender: Relative Analysis with Upper Mid-dle Income Southern African Countries (2000-2016). Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(2), 04. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837
9. Nazoktabar, H., & Tohidi, G. (2014). Shanty Town and Socio–Cultural Problems in Sari City, Iran, UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 2(2): 29-31.
10. Kuznetsova, E. (2019). Probabilistic Ideas and Methods in Undergraduate Mathematics: Axiological As-pects. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 14(2), 363-373. https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/5720
11. Lima, A., Mendes, D., & Paiva, S. (2018). Outdoor Navigation Systems to Promote Urban Mobility to Aid Visu-ally Impaired People. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 14. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201814
12. Guislain, P. (1997). The privatization challenge: A strategic, legal, and institutional analysis of international experience. The World Bank. https://doi.org/10.1596/0-8213-3736-X
13. Prins, C., & Savel'Eva, I. V. (1993). Computer Program Copyright Law in the Russian Federation: International Experience and Russian Reality. Rev. Cent. & E. Eur. L., 19, 31. https://doi.org/10.1163/157303593X00022
14. Semyakin, M., Dobrynina, L., Gubareva, A., & Gudovicheva, L. (2018). Problems of modeling further develop-ment of civil legislation of the Russian Federation. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 170, p. 01060). EDP Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001060
15. Kovaleva, N. N., Sokolov, A. Y., & Krotov, K. S. (2019, May). The establishment of digital law as the regulator of access to governmental information aiding the regional development. In 1st International Scientific Confer-ence" Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth"(MTDE 2019). Atlantis Press. https://doi.org/10.2991/mtde-19.2019.89
16. Stepanov, O. A., & Pechegin, D. A. FAILURE TO REPATRIATE FUNDS IN FOREIGN CURRENCY FROM ABROAD AND MODERN ISSUES OF CURRENCY REGULATION. Semi-annual scholarly legal journal of Faculty of Law, Comenius University in Bratislava., 26.
17. Kovalska, V. V. (2017). Foreign Experience in Administrative Legal Protection of the Environmental Rights of Citizens and Potential for its Use in Ukraine. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics (JARLE), 8(27), 1544-1548.
18. Saulembekova, A. K., Ilyas, A. A., Smagulova, R. U., & Bakhyt, E. B. (2016). Currency Regulation in the Repub-lic of Kazakhstan in the Context of Integration. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 7(5 (19)), 1142-1152.
19. Ershova, I. V., Tarasenko, O. A., Enkova, E. E., & Kvitsinia, N. (2019). The Phenomenon of Digitization in Legal Business Education. In Ubiquitous Computing and the Internet of Things: Prerequisites for the Development of ICT (pp. 145-152). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13397-9_17
20. Bondarenko, O., Kichuk, O., & Antonov, A. (2019). The Possibilities Of Using Investment Tools Based On Cryptocurrency In The Development Of The National Economy. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5(2), 10-17. https://doi.org/10.30525/2256-0742/2019-5-2-10-17