The purpose of the article The purpose of the study is to determine the features of factors’ development and systematization affecting the degree of innovation activity and efficiency of projects in the Russian regions.
Materials and methods: The main research methods used in the article are the method of description, which allowed determining of the level and trends of Russian regions’ innovative development; the method of cluster analysis for regions’ classification by innovative activity’s parameters in order to identify the characteristics and determine the directions of the target differentiated approach to the development of innovation.
Results of the research: The article presents the analysis of innovative development dynamics of the Russian regions’ industrial sector; the tendencies of scientific and innovative activity’s financing in the Federal districts; the regions’ classification by the parameters of innovative activity in order to identify the characteristics of innovations’ development and commercialization.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of differentiated approach problems to innovative development management in Russian regions is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Ameen, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., & Hafez, M. A. A. (2018). The Impact of Management Accounting and How It Can Be Implemented into the Organizational Culture. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 02. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/91582
- Baykalova, E. D., Artyna, M. K., Dorzhu, N. S., Ochur, T. K., & Mongush, D. S. (2018). Morphological interference in the process of mastering English speech in conditions of interaction of Tuvan, Russian and English as a foreign language. Opción, 34(85-2), 35-60.
- Davoudi SMM, Fartash K, Venera G. Zakirova, Asiya M. Belyalova, Rashad A. Kurbanov, Anna V. Boiarchuk, Zhanna M. Sizova (2018). Testing the Mediating Role of Open Innovation on the Relationship between Intellectual Property Rights and Organizational Performance: A Case of Science and Technology Park, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics Science and Technology Education, 14(4), 1359-1369. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/97830
- Fartash K., Davoudi, S.M.M., Tatiana A. Baklashova, Natalia V. Svechnikova 4, Yulia V. Nikolaeva, Svetlana A. Grimalskaya (2018). The Impact of Technology Acquisition & Exploitation on Organizational Innovation and Organizational Performance in Knowledge-Intensive Organizations, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics Science and Technology Education, 14(4), 1497-1507. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/84835
- Gamarra, M., Zurek, E., & San-Juan, H. (2018). Addendum for: A Study of Image Analysis Algorithms for Segmentation, Feature Extraction and Classification of Cells. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(1), 05. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201805
- sainova, S.V., Matveyeva, L.V., Ermilova, L.P., Yakushevskaya K.N., Kolomiychenko, L.V., and Mashkin, N.A. (2018). Adaptive model of psychological and pedagogical accompany of student professional training. Espacios, 39(05): 22.
- Nisawa, Y. (2018). Applying van Hiele’s Levels to Basic Research on the Difficulty Factors behind Understanding Functions. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 61-65. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2696
- Rogaleva, I.Yu., Fatyanov, А.А., Shcherbakov, V.A., and Rogaleva, G.A. (2018). Special liability of biathletes. Teoriya i Praktika Fizicheskoy Kultury, 8:77-79.
- Shinkevich, A.I., Kudryavtseva, S.S., Rajskaya, M.V., Zimina, I.V., Dyrdonova, A.N. and Misbakhova, Ch.A. (2018). Integral technique for analyzing of national innovation systems development. Espacios, 39(22): 6-15.
- Velieva, S.V., Mashkin, N.A., Khairullina, E.R., Semenova T.N., Varlamova M.E., Guseva, T.S., and Dolgasheva, M.V. (2018). University student professional selfactualization: Context of personality subjectivity. Espacios, 39(20): 12.
- Parakhina, V. N., Boris, O. A., & Midler, E. A. (2015). Evaluation of innovative regional development Russia. Asian Social Science, 11(5), 201. https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n5p201
- Malysheva, T. V., Shinkevich, A. I., Kharisova, G. M., Nuretdinova, Y. V., Khasyanov, O. R., Nuretdinov, I. G., ... & Kudryavtseva, S. S. (2016). The sustainable development of competitive enterprises through the implementation of innovative development strategy. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(1), 185-191.
- Veselovsky, M. Y., Gnezdova, J. V., Romanova, J. A., Kirova, I. V., & Idilov, I. I. (2015). The strategy of a region development under the conditions of new actual economic. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(5), 310. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s2p310
- Sibirskaya, E., Stroeva, O., Serebryakova, N., & Lyapina, I. (2014). The contents and structure of innovative activity in the Russian economy. Asian social science, 10(23), 51. https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v10n23p51
- Veselovsky, M. Y., Pogodina, T. V., Idilov, I. I., Askhabov, R. Y., & Abdulkadyrova, M. A. (2015). Development of financial and economic instruments for the formation and management of innovation clusters in the region. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3), 116. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n3p116
- Mikhaylova, S. S., Budazhanayeva, M. T., Sarycheva, T. V., & Bakumenko, L. P. (2015). Typology of rural territories of the Russian federation subjects. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3 S7), 205. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n3s7p205
- Faskhutdinov, A. (2015). Modernization of the Russian economy in terms of innovative development. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 210, 188-192. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.358
- Agarkova, L., Gurnovich, T., Filonich, V., Shmatko, S., & Podkolzinaa, I. (2016). Priority directions of development of innovation education cluster in the regional agro-industrial complex. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(2), 718-727.
- Kryukova, E. M., Vetrova, E. A., Maloletko, A. N., Kaurova, O. V., & Dusenko, S. V. (2015). Social-economic problems of Russian mono-towns. Asian Social Science, 11(1), 258. https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n1p258
- Shestopal, S. S., Lyubashits, V. Y., Astakhov, V. V., Pismennaya, E. E., Ryazantsev, S. V., Fedulov, A. M., & Barsukov, P. V. (2016). Features of building control systems sub-locality in modern Russia. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(1S), 78-83.
- Folom'ev, A., & Revazov, V. (2000). The Investment Climate of Russian Regions and Ways to Improve It. Problems of Economic Transition, 43(3), 41-55. https://doi.org/10.2753/PET1061-1991430341