Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
LEGAL TERMINOLOGY PHENOMENON IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERN LEGAL SYSTEM EVOLUTION
Corresponding Author(s) : Vladislav Yu. Turanin
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose: This study aimed to determine the legal terminology phenomenon in the context of modern legal system evolution.
Methodology: In the present research different general scientific methods and ways of logical cognition are used. Analysis and synthesis methods were applied for the studying purpose of legal terminology entity and also its conversion to a legal terminological system.
Result: On the basis of the Russian legal system periodization stages of the legal terminological system forming were marked out. In the present context the attention to logical and legal circumstances that directly influence emergence of legal terms is paid. These terms serve as premises for legal terminological systems appearing: need to express an entity of the new legal phenomenon or process; need for its language denomination, visualization, and, respectively, systematic conversion of a legal idea to legal standard. Evolution features of a legal terminological system in terms of its consecutive change occurring under the influence of two factors are investigated: terminological continuity and differentiation.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers and education students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the legal terminology phenomenon in the context of modern legal system evolution is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Galina S. Belyaeva, Victoria V. Kutko, Vera P. Kutina, Vladislav Yu. Turanin, Neonila A. Turanina, LEGAL RESTRICTIONS: THE NATURE AND FEATURES OF LEGAL CONFIRMATION AT THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL , Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews: Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
- Mikhail B. Rumyantsev, Vladislav Yu. Turanin, Arsen V. Akopyan, Dina V. Alontseva, Olga V. Batova, A CHOICE OF LEGAL ACT DURING LAW-MAKING PROCESS , Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews: Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Kong, Hoi. (2010). "Something to Talk About: Regulation and Justification in Canadian Municipal Law." Osgoode Hall Law Journal 48.3/4(2010) : 499-541 // http://digitalcommons.osgoode.yorku.ca/ohlj/vol48/iss3/4
- Kremin A.E., Gulin K.A. (2017). Managing the functioning of small business at the municipal level as a driver of regional economic development // Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast , 2017, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 94-110. https://doi.org/10.15838/esc.2017.4.52.5 DOI: https://doi.org/10.15838/esc.2017.4.52.5
- Rybakov V.A. (2015). Pravotvorchestvo v perechodnyj period razvitia prava// Yuridicheskaya technika. 2015. № 9. p. 653-656.
- Solovyev S.G. (2012). Ponyatie predmeta prav. reg i ego vsaimosvyaz’ s drugimi yuridicheskimi kategoriyami// Vestnik Permskogo Universiteta, 2012. № 1 (15). pp.47-48.
- Werner Menski. (2006). Comparative Law in global context. The legal systems of Asia and Africa ( 2006). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511606687 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511606687
- Hojati, M., Rezaei, F., & Iravani, M. R. (2014). Study the Effects of Cognitive and Metacognitive Learning Strategies to Increase Student Motivation and Probation of Sama Vocational Schools Probation Students of Najaf Abad Branches in School Year 2013-2014, UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 2(2): 35-40
- Sultanbekova, Z., Yergobek, K., Atemova, K., & Koshenova, T. (2018). Role of Works of Kazakh Writer Dulat Issabekov in Modern National. Opción, 34, 110-132.
- Matandare, M. A. (2018). Botswana Unemployment Rate Trends by Gender: Relative Analysis with Upper Mid-dle Income Southern African Countries (2000-2016). Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(2), 04. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837
- Nazoktabar, H., & Tohidi, G. (2014). Shanty Town and Socio–Cultural Problems in Sari City, Iran, UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 2(2): 29-31.
- Kuznetsova, E. (2019). Probabilistic Ideas and Methods in Undergraduate Mathematics: Axiological As-pects. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 14(2), 363-373. https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/5720 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/5720
- Lima, A., Mendes, D., & Paiva, S. (2018). Outdoor Navigation Systems to Promote Urban Mobility to Aid Visu-ally Impaired People. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 14. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201814 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201814
- Torres, G. (1990). Critical race theory: The decline of the universalist ideal and the hope of plural justice--some observations and questions of an emerging phenomenon. Minn. L. Rev., 75, 993.
- Ewald, W. (1995). Comparative jurisprudence (II): the logic of legal transplants. The American Journal of Com-parative Law, 43(4), 489-510. https://doi.org/10.2307/840604 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/840604
- Shelton, D. (Ed.). (2003). Commitment and compliance: The role of non-binding norms in the international legal system. Oxford University Press on Demand.
- Wise, E. M. (1990). The transplant of legal patterns. The American Journal of Comparative Law, 1-22. https://doi.org/10.2307/840531 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/840531
- Sinclair, M. B. (1993). Evolution in Law: Second Thoughts. U. Det. Mercy L. Rev., 71, 31.
- Meyer, J. W., & Jepperson, R. L. (2000). The ‘actors’ of modern society: The cultural construction of social agency. Sociological theory, 18(1), 100-120. https://doi.org/10.1111/0735-2751.00090 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/0735-2751.00090
- Hodgson, G. M. (2015). Conceptualizing capitalism: Institutions, evolution, future. University of Chicago Press. https://doi.org/10.7208/chicago/9780226168142.001.0001 DOI: https://doi.org/10.7208/chicago/9780226168142.001.0001
- Rehbinder, M. (1970). Status, contract, and the welfare state. Stan. L. Rev., 23, 941. https://doi.org/10.2307/1227894 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/1227894
- Posner, R. A. (1998). The problematics of moral and legal theory. Harvard Law Review, 1637-1717. https://doi.org/10.2307/1342477 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/1342477
- Mattei, U. (1997). Comparative law and economics. University of Michigan Press. https://doi.org/10.3998/mpub.11209 DOI: https://doi.org/10.3998/mpub.11209