Purpose: The article analyzes the concepts used in the institute of compensation for moral damage in Russia and the countries of the Anglo-Saxon law system.
Methodology: Various general scientific methods and the methods of logical cognition are used in the work: analysis and synthesis, system-ic, functional and formal-logical approaches. The development of conclusions was facilitated by the application of formal-legal and comparative-legal methods.
Result: The article reveals the grounds for compensation for moral damage in Russia, England, and the USA. The author refers to the similarities and differences of the institute of compensation for moral damage in these countries. The conclusion about the need for unification of the institution in various legal systems.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers and education students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the compensation of moral damage in Russia and the Anglo-Saxon legal system countries is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Young, G. (2008). Psychological injury and law: Defining a field. Psychological Injury and Law, 1.78–93. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12207-008-9008-1
- Bornstein, B.H., Schwartz, S.L. (2009). Injured body, injured mind: Dealing with damages for psychological harm. The Jury Expert, March 2009.
- Kane, A. W., Dvoskin, J. A. (2011). Evaluation for personal injury claims. New York: Oxford University Press. https://doi.org/10.1093/med:psych/9780195326079.001.0001
- Poser, S., Bornstein, B.H., & McGorty, E. K. (2003). Measuring damages for life from the bench and the jury box. Law and Human Behavior, p.53–68. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021626928063
- Zavos, H. (2009). The monetary damages for the economy are: Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, 43, 193–272. Psychol. Inj. and Law.
- Smith, D. (2007). The disordered and discredited plaintiff: Psychiatric evidence in civil litigation. Cardozo Law Review, 31, 750–822.
- Watanabe, N. (2019). Effective Simple Mathematics Play at Home in Early Childhood: Promoting both Non-cognitive and Cognitive Skills in Early Childhood. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 14(2), 401-417. https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/5739
- Emam, S. S., & Shajari, H. (2013). RECOGNITION AND ANALYSIS OF EFFECTIVE FACTORS ON INVESTORS'DECISION MAKING IN STOCK EXCHANGE OF TEHRAN, UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 1(1): 14-21.
- Suleri, J., & Cavagnaro, E. (2016). Promoting Pro-environmental Printing Behavior: The Role of ICT Barriers and Sustainable Values. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 1(1), 38. https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201638
- Mollaei, B., Gorji, Y., & Rezaei, F. (2014). Comparison of Anxiety, Children, and Single with Two Children in Secondary Schools during the First and Second Year in the Academic Year 2013-2014 of Bandar Abbas, UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 2(2): 127-130.
- Manapov, K. B. (2018). Some peculiarities of implementation of departmental control over the intelligence activities. Opción, 34, 191-205.
- Martins, V. F., Sampaio, P. N. M., Cordeiro, A. J. A., & Viana, B. F. (2018). Implementing a Data Network Infrastructure Course using a Problem-based Learning Methodology. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 10. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201810
- Tabunshikov, A. T., Anisimov, V. A., Levchenko, V. E., Shadzhe, M. G., & Thabisimov, H. A. (2018). Institution of compensation for moral harm in civil law of the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Safuanov, F. S. (2016). Forensic psychological expertise in cases of compensation of moral harm in the Russian Federation. Psychology and Law, 6(2), 26-40. https://doi.org/10.17759/psylaw.2016060203
- Romanchuk, S. V., & Racheva, S. S. (2017). Strengthening the Compensatory Basics for Violated Subjective Civil Rights Protection in the European Union Member States and the Russian Federation. InterEU law east: journal for the international and european law, economics and market integrations, 4(1), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.22598/iele.2017.4.1.1
- Volkova, V. V., Sapfirova, A. A., & Petrushkina, A. V. (2016). Justice in judicial and non-judicial practice in the administration of the Russian labor law: problems and prospects. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 7(7 (21)), 1891-1898.
- Alekseev, S. S. (2001). On some tendencies in world legal development and the Russian legal system. Rev. Cent. & E. Eur. L., 27, 567. https://doi.org/10.1163/157303501124667630
- Bitāns, A. Legal Liability for Non-pecuniary Loss in Civil Laws of Different Countries1 Juridiskā atbildība par nemantisku kaitējumu dažādu valstu civiltiesībās. Juridiskā zinātne, 112.
- Sorokin, P. (2017). Russia and the United States. Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315128863
- Lazareva, O., Rachinsky, A., & Stepanov, S. (2008). A survey of corporate governance in Russia. In Corporate governance in transition economies (pp. 315-349). Springer, Boston, MA. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-84831-0_32