Purpose: This paper is devoted to the description of the functioning and development of the language system seen in correlation with the influence of non-language factors.
Methodology: The methodology of the research is based on the systemic approach to the terms and notions interpretation, analysis of different points of view.
Result: As a result, as reality tends to change, the language system meets the requirements for the metamorphosis and starts to absorb new information and adapt to the new conditions. In conclusion, simultaneously the language system, represented by gestalts on the conceptual level, is capable of evolution while knowledge accumulation occurs.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers and education students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the non-language factors and language evolution is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- BOLDYREV, N., & DUBROVSKAYA, O. 2015. Context of Sociocultural Knowledge in Discourse Construction. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. Vol. 6, No 1. Doi:10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n1s2p25. Rome. Italy. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n1s2p25
- BOLDYREV, N., & DUBROVSKAYA, O. 2016. Sociocultural specificity of discourse: the interpretive approach to language use. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. Vol. 236, No 59. Doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.12.019. Netherlands. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.12.019
- Ingavale, D. (2013). An impact of advertisements on purchase decision of youth with reference to consumer goods. Advances in management, 3(1),18-22.
- Galvão, M., & Henriques, R. (2018). Forecasting Movie Box Office Profitability. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(3), 22. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem/2658
- GELDEREN, E. 2011. The Linguistic Cycle. Language Change and the Language Faculty. Oxford University Press. UK.
- Khorrami, F. T., Fallah, M. H., & Abadi, H. Z. M. (2015). The Effect of Unconscious Influences of Satellite Channels on Attitude of Using Satellite. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 61-67.
- Matandare, M. A. (2018). Botswana Unemployment Rate Trends by Gender: Relative Analysis with Upper Middle Income Southern African Countries (2000-2016). Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(2), 04. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837
- Fauskanger, J., & Bjuland, R. (2018). Deep Learning as Constructed in Mathematics Teachers’ Written Discourses. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 149-160. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2705
- Nurgaliyeva, S., Zeynolla, S., Tulenova, U., Zulkarnayeva, Z., & Yespolova, G. (2018). Features of institutional autonomy of the Kazakhstan’s universities. Opción, 34(85-2), 302-336.
- TRAUGOTT, E., & DASHER, R. 2002. Regularity in Semantic Change. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. UK. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511486500
- WRAY, A. 2008. Formulaic Language: Pushing the Boundaries. Oxford University Press. UK.
- Cangelosi, A., & Parisi, D. (2002). Computer simulation: A new scientific approach to the study of language evolution. In Simulating the evolution of language (pp. 3-28). Springer, London. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-0663-0_1
- Gong, T., Shuai, L., & Zhang, M. (2014). Modelling language evolution: Examples and predictions. Physics of life reviews, 11(2), 280-302. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.plrev.2013.11.009
- Chiesa, B. D., Scott, J., & Hinton, C. (2012). Languages in a Global World: Learning for Better Cultural Understanding. OECD Publishing. 2, rue Andre Pascal, F-75775 Paris Cedex 16, France.
- Pennycook, A. (2004). Language Policy and Ehe Ecological Turn. Language policy, 3(3), 213-239. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10993-004-3533-x
- Johansson, S. (2011). Constraining the time when language evolved. Linguistic and Philosophical Investigations, (10), 45-59.
- Tamariz, M., & Kirby, S. (2016). The cultural evolution of language. Current Opinion in Psychology, 8, 37-43. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.copsyc.2015.09.003
- Kirby, S., & Christiansen, M. H. (2003). From language learning to language evolution. Studies in the Evolution of Language, 3, 272-294. https://doi.org/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780199244843.003.0015
- Christiansen, M. H., Chater, N., & Culicover, P. W. (2016). Creating language: Integrating evolution, acquisition, and processing. MIT Press. https://doi.org/10.7551/mitpress/9780262034319.001.0001
- Di Sciullo, A. M. (2010). The biological nature of human language. Biolinguistics, 4(1), 004-034.
- Hurford, J. R. (2002). The roles of expression and representation in language evolution. The transition to language, 311-334.