Main Article Content
Law, Politics, Sharia, Islamic
Purpose: Law politics is an attempt to create regulations in line with the circumstances and the situation at a time, becoming law politics is a step for the government to establish a legal system to achieve state goal. The scope of political law can’t be separated from other policies. The preparation of law politics must always be sought along with aspects of policies in the field of economy, politic, social, culture, technology and so on and political law as the direction of law development policy of a country and political law is defined as a relationship of mutual influence between law and politic. Political law in shariah perspective can be understood from the text of holy Al-Qur’an, An-Nisa (women) verse 58-59 namely trustworthy and ulil amri (government) namely ulil amri is responsible for the politics of law on its territory. In the development of siyasah Syar'iyah included in the law political science taqnin al Ahkam namely knowledge about the ways Islamic sharia into law. In understanding the scholars that Islamic Sharia law in the political is permitted to benefit the people but still may not be contrary to the Islamic sharia.
Methodology: The method used in this study qualitatively with data sources consisting of secondary data, namely the results of literature studies and search for documents and articles in the media.
Main Findings: Law Politics is an attempt to create regulations appropriate to the circumstances and the situation at a time, making the law a step politically for the government to establish a legal system in order to achieve state goals.
Implications/Applications: The scope of Law politics is that law politics cannot be separated from other policies in the field. Preparation of law politics must always be sought along with aspects of policies in the field of economy, politics, social, culture, technology, and so on and law Politics as the direction of a country's legal development policy and the law Politics is defined as the relationship of mutual influence between law and politics.
2. Al-Ashfahani, A. (1995). Mu'jam Mufradat alfazh al-Qur'an. Bairut: Daral-Fikr.
3. Al-Jar’ii, A. B. A. (2005). Tagninul Al-Ahkam Al-Syar’i bainal Mani’i wa Al-Mujizi. Bairut Lebanon: Dar al-Fikr.
4. Al-Jawziyah, I. Q. (2002). Al-Tharqu Al-Hikmatu fi Siyasah Al-Syar, iyah. Bairut: Darrulkutub al-Araby.
5. Al-Marahgy, A. M., & Al-Maraghy A. A. (1984). Commentary. Bairut Lebanon: Dar al-Fikr.
6. Al-Sam'ani. (1997). Tafsir al-Sam'ani. Riyadh: Dar al-Wathan, 1418 H.
7. Al-Sanafi. (1994). Tafsir al-Sanafi. Beirut-Lebanon: Dar al-Fikr.
8. Al-Qaththan, M. (2006). At-Tasyri' wa al-Fiqh fi al-Islam. Beirut: Darrulkutub al-Araby.
9. Al-Qathan, Ibrahim. (2004). Tafsir Taisiru al-Tafsir. Beirut-Lebanon: Dar al-Fikr.
10. Audah, A. Q. (1997). Al-Tasyri’u al-Janaa,i al-Islami Muqorinan bi qoninin al-wadh’i. Bairut: Darrulkutub al-Araby.
11. Az-Zarqa, M. (1997). Al-Madkhal al-Fiqh al-Am. Beirut Lebanon: Dar al-Fikr.
12. Haqii, I. (1992). Ruhul bayan’s Interpretation. Beirut Lebanon: Dar al-Fikr.
13. Husen, W. & Hufron. (2008). Political Law and Interests. Yogyakarta: LaksBang Pressindo.
14. Ibn Ali, I. (1986). Tubshiratu al-Hukam fi ushuli al-aqdhiyah wa manahi al-ahkam. Al-Azhar: Maktabah Kuliyah.
15. Katsir, I. (1998). Al-Bidayah wa an-Nihayah. Beirut: Dar Hijr, 1419 H.
16. Latif, A., & Hasbi A. (2011). Political Law. Jakarta: Sinar Grafika.
17. Mahfud, MD, M. (2010). Building a political law upholding the constitution. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
18. Mandzur, I. (1997). Lisaan Al-Arab. Beirut: Dar Al-Fikr.
19. Moten, A. R. (2001). Islamic Politics Science, Political science: An Islam Perspective. Translated by Munir A Mu'in and Widyawati. Bandung: Pustakan.
20. Mustafaf, I. (1991). Mujmau lilughah lilarabiyah al-Qohirah. Kairoh: Daruda'wa.
21. Raharjo, S. (2002). Some thoughts on interdisciplinary threats in national’s law development. Bandung: Sinar Baru.
22. Saragih, B. R. (2006). Law Politics. Bandung: CV Utomo.
23. Syaukani, I., & Thohari, A. A. (2013). Fundamentals of law politics. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
24. Wehr, H. (1980). A dictionary of modern written Arabic. London: Mac-Donald & Evans, Ltd.