Main Article Content
Education, Pedagogical Conditions, Differentiated Approach, School Children
Purpose of the Study: The article describes the authors’ view on the model of the implementation of a differentiated approach in the training of elementary school children.
Methodology: In the research, the authors identify and systematize the pedagogical requirements for ensuring the sex differentiation in education of elementary school children, together forming a meaningful model for implementing a gender approach to the educational process of primary school and including gender education for students, teachers, and parents. The authors analyze the category of sex differentiation in domestic and foreign pedagogy.
Result: The authors theoretically describe the problem of implementing a differentiated approach in teaching elementary school children, and also substantiate the experimental work on testing the effectiveness of pedagogical conditions that interconnect and complement each other, forming a dynamic system that ensures the effective organization of the sex differentiation of elementary school children.
Application and Novelty: Presented pedagogical requirements and model of a gender approach to the educational process can solve the age and gender problems of elementary school children and harmonize their relationships. Data of the article can be used not only in the educational process of elementary school, but also at the lessons of such subjects as "Pedagogical psychology", "Developmental psychology", and "Differential psychology" at the university. These requirements give the opportunity
2. Isaev D.N. (2004). Sexual education of children: Medical and psychological aspects / D.N. Isaev, V.E.Kagan. - 2nd ed. - L.: Medicina, 160 p.
3. Bulatova L.A. (2009). Gender aspects of teaching in high school / L.A. Bulatova // Proceedings of the 2nd international interdisciplinary scientific-practical conference. Minsk, pp. 111-117. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320864184_Hygienic_aspects_of_physical_education_and_health_of_schoolchildren
4. Korobkova S.A. (2005). Formation of the relationship between the teacher and the teenager, taking into account sexual characteristics (on the examples of the natural science cycle): Dis ... Candidate of Pedagogics [Text] / S.А. Korobkova. - Volgograd, 174 p.
5. Breslov G.M. (1990). Gender differences and modern school education / G.M. Breslov, B.I. Hassan // Questions of psychology. №3, pp. 64-69. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breslov_(Hasidic_group)
6. Guseva Yu.E. (2001). Gender Conceptions as a Socio-Cultural Phenomene Russian Women and European Culture: Proceedings of the V Conference devoted to the theory and history of the women's movement. St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the St. Petersburg Philosophical Society, pp. 235 - 238.
7. Konstantinova O.A. (2005). Gender approach to school education: Dis ... Candidate of Pedagogics [Text] / О.A. Konstantinov. - Saratov, 174 p.
8. Fakhrutdinova E., Fakhrutdinova A., Severyanov O. (2013). The transformation of educational approaches at the time of social and economical changes//World Applied Sciences Journal. Vol.27, Is.13, pp. 15-19.
9. Tereshchenko M.N. (2007). Formation of intellectual readiness of children to study at school, taking into account their gender characteristics. Dis ... Kand.ped.nauk. [Text]. / M.N. Tereshchenko. - Chelyabinsk, 165 p. Retrieved from http://sociosphera.com/files/conference/2016/k-04_18_16.pdf
10. Matveeva A.V. (2007). Formation of the physical culture of the personality of the children of senior preschool age, taking into account their sex differences: Dis ... kan.ped.nauk [Text] / А.В. Matveyev. - St. Petersburg, 250 p.
11. Korobkova S.A. (2005). Formation of the relationship between the teacher and the teenager, taking into account sexual characteristics (on the examples of the natural science cycle): Dis ... Candidate of Pedagogics [Text] / S.А. Korobkova. - Volgograd, 174 p.
12. Mefodeva, M.A., Fakhrutdinova, A.V., Zakirova, R.R. (2016). Moral education in Russia and India: A comparative analysis Social Sciences, 11(15) pp.3765-3769.
13. Sakharchuk E.S. (2005). The humanizing potential of gender-oriented activities. On the example of teaching German in high school: Dis ... Candidate of Pedagogics [Text] / E.S. Saharchuk. - Moscow, 188 p.
14. Gali G. (2018). The Specificity of Gifted Students' Teaching: Overseas Data / Gulnara Gali, Irina Shakhnina, Elena Zagladina, Evguenia Belyaeva, Gulnara Dulmukhametova, Anfisa Ibragimova // Proceedings of INTCESS 2018- 5th International Conference on Education and Social Sciences 5-7 February 2018- Istanbul, Turkey.-p.25-31.
15. Combs A. (2009). The professional education of teachers: A perceptual view of teacher preparation, Boston: Allyn & Bacon. Retrieved from http://revistas.proeditio.com/iush/quid/article/view/1786