Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
THE USE OF SIMULATION METHODS OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Corresponding Author(s) : Sergeeva M. G.
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): November
Purpose: A teacher of a vocational school should rationally use such teaching methods that would ensure the training of qualified personnel competitive in the labor market.
Methodology: Educational institutions to meet the requirements of the market economy in the provision of educational services should be guided by a generalized model of a competitive specialist. The technology of development of the model includes the formation of components of professional activity (analysis of professional activity, identification of basic labor functions and professional skills) and training.
Result: The assessment of theoretical professional training of students was carried out by testing with the use of PC in the main academic disciplines in two specialties. The assessment of theoretical professional training of students was based on the methodology proposed by A. A. Leonovich. Based on the assessment of knowledge in the five main academic disciplines, a generalized coefficient of theoretical training was calculated. Personal and business qualities necessary for a modern person in the conditions of market relations were evaluated by a number of psychological tests.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the use of simulation methods of vocational education is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Abdulatipovа E.A., Tsakhaeva A.A. (2017). The logic of designing an evaluation system for the acquisition of pro-fessional skills of future education psychologists. Modern Science Success. Vol. 2. Issue 4. Р. 18 – 22.
- Abuzjarova M.I. (2018). Tendencies, law of development and economic content of innovative entrepreneurship. Modern Economy Success. Issue. 1. P. 43-50.
- Ashmarov I.A. (2018). Some approaches to the study of the USSR’ military economy in the soviet and russian national historiography. Historical Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 19 – 31.
- Aminova D. K., & Tsakhaeva, A. A. (2018). Effective preparation of the future psychologist as one of the elements of the security education system. International Journal of Medicine and Psychology. Vol. 1. Issue 3. P. 40 – 47.
- Badakhovа I.T. (2017). Formation of professionally significant qualities of future managers in the training process forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 81 – 84.
- Bolotin I.S., Mikhaylov A.A., Sorokina N.D. (2017). Functional literacy of students in terms of introduction of information technologies (on the example of research among the students of MAI). Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 160–163.
- Borisov V.I. (2018). Influence of the food crisis for the revolution of the working mass of russia in the years of the first world war (August 1914 - February 1917). Historical Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 49 – 55.
- Borisova I.V., Novoseltseva V.N. (2016). Structure features of intelligence of students of different types classe. Modern Science Success. Volume 3. Issue 2. P. 124 – 130.
- Borisova M.V., Musokhranov A.Yu., Sidorova N.A. (2018). Use of fitness directions elements on physical education classes and their psychomatic impact on students of the special medical group. Modern Scientist. Issue 1. P. 6 – 9.
- Borovikova T.V. (2017). Methodological bases of formation of the intellectual potential of territories in the conditions of innovative economy. Modern Economy Success. Issue 6. P. 46 – 49.
- Gadzaov A.F., Dzerzhinskaya M.R. (2018). Mathematical methods of analysis of the periodic components of economic processes. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 14 – 18.
- Gadzhieva U.B. (2018). Socialization of personality as a factor in the mental, intellectual and spiritual-moral development. International Journal of Medicine and Psychology. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 17 – 20.
- Gasanova P.G., Daudova D.M, Kabieva R.A., Tsahaeva A.A. (2017). Moral qualities of businessmen in public con-sciousness. Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 209 – 211.
- Gnatyuk S.N., Pekert N.А. (2018). Education as a factor of sustainable development of agriculture. Russian Economic Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 3. P. 18 – 27.
- Ilkevich T.G., Medvedkova N.I. (2017). Sports and recreational activities in the art university as a means of prima-ry prevention of occupational diseases of students –artists. Modern Science Success. Vol. 2. Issue 4. P. 29 – 33.
- Kryuchkova K.S. (2018) Modular training of future teachers with the use of information technologies in the conditions of virtual academic mobility. Modern Humanities Success. Issue 4. P. 9 – 14.
- Kuznetsov A.A., Ignatyeva T.A., Kuznetsov A.O. (2018). Strategy and key elements of competitiveness. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 25 – 29.
- Morozov I.D., Sapozhnick P.A., Pavlov S.M., Rodionova I.P. (2018). Tolerant approach in intercultural communication of students youth. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 34 – 36.
- Narkevich, L.V., Narkevich, E.A. (2018). Financial condition analysis in the crisis management system. Russian Economic Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 4. P. 10 – 24.
- Osipova M.B. (2018). Tendencies of development of educational practice of the modern educational organizations. Modern Humanities Success. Issue 1. P. 10 – 13.
- Popov V.P. (2018). Methodological aspects of teaching economic disciplines in a multi-level system of education. Modern Humanities Success. Issue 3. P. 10 – 16.
- Schwarzkopf N.V. (2018). Improving the use of data mining technology as a way of reducing credit risk. Russian Economic Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 10 – 18.
- Sergeevа M.G., Trubakova D.I. (2017). Teacher’s Reflection Formation as Factor of Effectiveness Children’s Social Intelligence Forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 62 – 64.
- Tsahaeva A.A., Aminov U.K., Aminova D.K. (2017). Driving forces of the development of adaptive behavior of personality: methodological considerations. Modern Scientist. Issue 8. P. 44 – 47.
- Tsahaeva A.A., Aminova D.K., Aminov U.K. (2016). Patternsize value of the constructs of personality as a subject of scientific reflection. Success of Modern Science and Education. Volume 3. Issue 4. P. 16 – 20.
- Zulaeva Ts. A., Maslova S.V., Appaeva Ya.B. (2018). Adaptation of students in the process of continuous educational activity. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 5 – 9.