Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT AS A TOOL OF SYSTEM CHANGES IN THE TEACHER’S PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
Corresponding Author(s) : Latipov Z. A.
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): November
Purpose: Social and cultural prerequisites of Russia’s transition to an open information society have predetermined new requirements for graduates of modern educational organizations, ready for communicative activities in a digital educational environment. Informatization of education is characterized by increasing virtualization of the educational process and, as a consequence, the predominance of fragmented thinking, and increase in the gap between traditional and innovative educational technologies.
Methodology: The basis of the digital educational environment in the context of the use of knowledge management technologies can be specialized knowledge management systems that combine knowledge of related scientific disciplines, which should provide integration, accumulation, and support, as well as the organization of access to knowledge of the educational environment. A distinctive feature of the development of mankind at the present stage is the transition to information society in which information and information processes are becoming one of the most important components of human life and society.
Result: The development of the global process of informatization of society leads to the formation of not only the new information environment for people but also new, information way of their life and professional activities. Many researchers as the most acute problem of modern education called the mismatch of software, including for educational purposes, to high technical characteristics of computers, resulting in extremely low efficiency of computer use in training. Critically assessing the effectiveness of the existing software of the educational process and the ways of its development, we see the prospects for a radical change in the situation in the orientation to the use of knowledge management technologies that use software products that can be changed, adapting to the needs of the user and, in particular, to the didactic tasks of training.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Digital Educational Environment as a Tool of System Changes in the Teacher’s Professional Activity is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Abdulatipovа E.A., Tsakhaeva A.A. (2017). The logic of designing an evaluation system for the acquisition of pro-fessional skills of future education psychologists. Modern Science Success. Vol. 2. Issue 4. Р. 18 – 22.
- Abuzjarova M.I. (2018). Tendencies, law of development and economic content of innovative entrepreneurship. Modern Economy Success. Issue. 1. P. 43-50.
- Badakhovа I.T. (2017). Formation of professionally significant qualities of future managers in the training process forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 81 – 84.
- Bolotin I.S., Mikhaylov A.A., Sorokina N.D. (2017). Functional literacy of students in terms of introduction of information technologies (on the example of research among the students of MAI). Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 160–163.
- Borisova I.V., Novoseltseva V.N. (2016). Structure features of intelligence of students of different types classe. Modern Science Success. Volume 3. Issue 2. P. 124 – 130.
- Borisova M.V., Musokhranov A.Yu., Sidorova N.A. (2018). Use of fitness directions elements on physical education classes and their psychomatic impact on students of the special medical group. Modern Scientist. Issue 1. P. 6 – 9.
- Borovikova T.V. (2017). Methodological bases of formation of the intellectual potential of territories in the conditions of innovative economy. Modern Economy Success. Issue 6. P. 46 – 49.
- Gadzaov A.F., Dzerzhinskaya M.R. (2018). Mathematical methods of analysis of the periodic components of economic processes. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 14 – 18.
- Gadzhieva U.B. (2018). Socialization of personality as a factor in the mental, intellectual and spiritual-moral development. International Journal of Medicine and Psychology. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 17 – 20.
- Gasanova P.G., Daudova D.M, Kabieva R.A., Tsahaeva A.A. (2017). Moral qualities of businessmen in public con-sciousness. Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 209 – 211.
- Ilkevich T.G., Medvedkova N.I. (2017). Sports and recreational activities in the art university as a means of prima-ry prevention of occupational diseases of students –artists. Modern Science Success. Vol. 2. Issue 4. P. 29 – 33.
- Kuznetsov A.A., Ignatyeva T.A., Kuznetsov A.O. (2018). Strategy and key elements of competitiveness. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 25 – 29.
- Morozov I.D., Sapozhnick P.A., Pavlov S.M., Rodionova I.P. (2018). Tolerant approach in intercultural communication of students youth. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 34 – 36.
- Sergeevа M.G., Trubakova D.I. (2017). Teacher’s Reflection Formation as Factor of Effectiveness Children’s Social Intelligence Forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 62 – 64.
- Ludvigsen, S. R., Lund, A., Rasmussen, I., & Säljö, R. (Eds.). (2010). Learning across sites: New tools, infrastructures and practices. Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203847817 DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203847817
- Laurillard, D. (2008). Digital technologies and their role in achieving our ambitions for education. Institute of Education, University of London.
- Anthony, A. B. (2011). Activity theory as a framework for investigating district-classroom system interactions and their influences on technology integration. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 44(4), 335-356. https://doi.org/10.1080/15391523.2012.10782594 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/15391523.2012.10782594
- Mor, Y., Ferguson, R., & Wasson, B. (2015). Learning design, teacher inquiry into student learning and learning analytics: A call for action. British Journal of Educational Technology, 46(2), 221-229. https://doi.org/10.1111/bjet.12273 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/bjet.12273
- Watson, D. (2006). Understanding the relationship between ICT and education means exploring innovation and change. Education and Information Technologies, 11(3-4), 199-216. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-006-9016-2 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-006-9016-2
- Albion, P. R. (2008). Web 2.0 in teacher education: Two imperatives for action. Computers in the Schools, 25(3-4), 181-198. https://doi.org/10.1080/07380560802368173 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/07380560802368173